Any tours beside Nativeways for Stingray Sandbar, Beach, hell, etc.

putermomy

I was looking for a tour operator that offered Stingray Sandbar and at least Hell. Nativeways is apparently sold out. Does anyone know of any others that offers that...Captain Marvins & Moby Dick doesn't.

Thank you for your help.

When you get off the ship there are several local tours ready to take you, we were just going to wing it this last time, we have been a few times before and decided on a tour for $20 each, just on the island and no sand bar but there were other tours to pick from.

If it was me I would pass on Hell, just a small store on the side of the road with the area that looks like a mars landscape and a big cutout of a Devil to have a photo op, nothing more.

Going out to the sand bar takes more time then you think so I would enjoy the sand bar and stingray swim.

Actually, Capt Marvin's does offer this. But it is two separate tours that you can do back to back. We are doing their 1/2 day stingray snorkle and then their island tour that includes Hell and the Turtle Farm. You can also do a shorter snorkle excursion that includes Stingray City too with the island tour. To do both is btw $65-70 total.

Archived