BazCranleigh

BazCranleigh

As a group of 4 or 5 Seniors we are planning to visit Hawaii in the winter of 2011 - special birthdays etc. We would prefer to fly to Honolulu and to cruise from there, so that we can get a real feel for the Islands and fit in a lazy cruise as well.

Does anyone please know of any such local cruise possibilities around the Hawaiian Islands?

hello,

Others have responded to your post, with suggestions about NCL's shipin Hawaii. Others have suggested a land tour. I have not sailed on an NCL ship but I have been to Hawaii four times including twice by cruise ship.

Consider flying to California and sailing round trip to Hawaii from Los Angeles or San Diego. You might save on the airfare and there have been some nice prices on cruises. There are also some very nice prices on repositioning cruises from and to Vancouver from Hawaii.

You cannot compare a land tour with a cruise. Both have advantages and disadvantages but to me seeing Hawaii from the ocean is a special treat.

Archived