Constellation Handicap Cabin Photos - Aft CC 9164

Johncn

Hi,

Just a bump that I did post information and recent pictures of Constellation with wheelchair users in mind.

Includes aft balcony CC cabin 9164 photos if anyone is searching for those, or considering booking that cabin;-) Also, plictures of lift for hot tub, some thresholds and public bathroom facilities for handicapped passengers:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=22543446

Hope this is helpful,

Johncn

We had a handicap stateroom, Aft, on the Summit recently. My husband uses a cane, & has a brace on his leg. Your TA should check with Celebrity next time.

The handrails in the bathroom, the seat in the shower & the higher toilet were a godsend. Good luck next time.

• 3 years later...
Hi,

Just a bump that I did post information and recent pictures of Constellation with wheelchair users in mind.

Includes aft balcony CC cabin 9164 photos if anyone is searching for those, or considering booking that cabin;-) Also, plictures of lift for hot tub, some thresholds and public bathroom facilities for handicapped passengers:

Hope this is helpful,

Johncn

Hi

Can you give me a link to see the picture of cabin 9164 on teh Celebrity Constellation ?

The one you posted doesn't work anymore.

Thank you

Hi

I want to see your photo of cabin 9164 on the Celebrity Constellation but the link doesn't work anymore.

Can you send it again ?

Thank you:)

Hello,

I still have the pictures, but the site I hosted them on is no longer around. I can try to get them re-posted somewhere else, but that will will take me a few days, as I am very busy at work this week.

Johncn

Hi,

Hope this is helpful,

Johncn

John-- I have some mobility issues and issues with not being able to climb over tubs or sit on low toilets but I'm not in a wheelchair. Can you tell me if there are railings in the bathroom by the toilet and in the tub area? Is the toilet higher?

Thanks-- I've tried to not use an accessible cabin but I've dislocated my newly replaced hip 2X because of low toilets.

I was unable to open your photos

Hello,

I still have the pictures, but the site I hosted them on is no longer around. I can try to get them re-posted somewhere else, but that will will take me a few days, as I am very busy at work this week.

Johncn

Thank you, no problème I Will wait.

Can you tell me if you feel vibration in the cabin ? Ant noise from the buffet on 10 th floor ?

Will take this cabin again ? Or you prefer a cabin on the side ?

• 8 months later...

Has anyone been in this cabin since this thread began? I am trying to find details on closet space? Any information and of course pictures would be wonderful. It seems the ones that were so kindly posted here have been removed.

Also if anyone knows of a company that rents travel scooters on cruise ships that would be wonderful to know. We are sailing on infinity out of Harwich London in a few months.

Many thanks.

• 2 months later...
Has anyone been in this cabin since this thread began? I am trying to find details on closet space? Any information and of course pictures would be wonderful. It seems the ones that were so kindly posted here have been removed.

Also if anyone knows of a company that rents travel scooters on cruise ships that would be wonderful to know. We are sailing on infinity out of Harwich London in a few months.

Many thanks.

I am on the same sailing with you out of Harwich. I'm the one doing Glasgow to Edinburgh. I checked into renting a scooter with Special Needs at Sea. I rented from them for our Alaska cruise 2 yrs ago. I also called CareVacations. I wanted 5 days in London and the 11 days on ship. Delivery fee and rental was $550ish. It's cheaper to buy my own. So I bought a used GoGo Ultra off Craigs List for $500 and will drive it to the door of the plan and away we go. I hope. I think my quote was high because of the 5 days in London. email me if you have questions.

I am on the same sailing with you out of Harwich. I'm the one doing Glasgow to Edinburgh. I checked into renting a scooter with Special Needs at Sea. I rented from them for our Alaska cruise 2 yrs ago. I also called CareVacations. I wanted 5 days in London and the 11 days on ship. Delivery fee and rental was $550ish. It's cheaper to buy my own. So I bought a used GoGo Ultra off Craigs List for $500 and will drive it to the door of the plan and away we go. I hope. I think my quote was high because of the 5 days in London. email me if you have questions.

Thanks so much for the information. I think she is going to try to wing it without the scooter. Everyone that I know that has one loves them. I think you will be happy with your purchase. I also sent you an e-mail this morning.

Have a wonderful day.