Specialty Restaurant Reviews on Gem

ashelsi

First I would like to say everyone is so great and helpful on this website! I am wondering if anybody has any reviews of the specialty restaurants on the Gem? Which ones are woth eating at? Which ones can you pass on? Are there any dishes that blew you away? Anything to avoid?

Thanks in advance for all your input!!

Hi Ashelsi,

What do you like to eat? We need more information. The Gem has a variety of restaurants. Food is very subjective on these boards. Are you thinking of a particular dining venue or just general information? A consistent favorite on the boards tends to be Le Bistro, Cagneys and Teppenyaki, and the sushi. Of late, posters have been saying the main dining rooms have been satisfying their needs. Hopefully more posters will respond to your general question!

coka

We cruised on the Gem in Jan. 2009. We did all of the specialty restaurants except Teppenyaki and sushi. We were disappointed with both the food and service in the Asian rest. We had an excellent steak dinner in Cagneys. Le Bistro and Tex-Mex were both very good. I thought the Italian was good, my wife raved about their Risotto with shrimp. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived