Help with downloading photos / videos while on the ship

Ave43

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!

Hubby and I are trying to figure out how we will download the pix and videos I will take with my Canon Elph while on board. We don't want to take his laptop as the last time we downloaded to there, it didn't work out like we wanted and lost some photos. And do not want to use the internet onboard.

Is there a fairly inexpensive and small enough to travel with, hard drive specifically to use for this? Something I can plug my camera in every day and it saves my images until I download them on my PC back home?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Ave

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!

Hubby and I are trying to figure out how we will download the pix and videos I will take with my Canon Elph while on board. We don't want to take his laptop as the last time we downloaded to there, it didn't work out like we wanted and lost some photos. And do not want to use the internet onboard.

Is there a fairly inexpensive and small enough to travel with, hard drive specifically to use for this? Something I can plug my camera in every day and it saves my images until I download them on my PC back home?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Ave

Just buy some extra memory cards for your camera, we have 3 for ours, they're about $20 for a 4G nowdays.

Archived