Carnival Photos!!!

G&TQ

I hate having my photo taken. I stress about it and vary seldom to I find a shot of me I like. I love taken photos just not being in them even professional ones. Our first two cruises I think we bought 1 photo. A shot of our dinner companions we were all on our honeymoons.

I never even tried the posed shots with the different back grounds. Well our last cruise we were ready early for dinner on of the formal nights and decided we would try out a few... The photos were great! One in paticular where we looked vary happy and in love (we were celebrating our 10th annv.) Anyway the photo was as good as or if not better the most of our wedding photos. Needless to say we bought one and it has been copied. Thank you Carnival!!! Now on every cruise every night we plan on having as many done as possible. I love that you do not have to buy them all or pay a sitting fee... $20 for a great shot is worth it. So even if you hate having your photo taken do it.. You never know how it might turn out.

That is always my tip for new cruisers. Have 50 pictures taken if you can! There is no charge, you don't have to buy, it's fun to do, and the bonus is watching others having theirs taken. We have always found it can be enjoyable watching families and couples interact this way. Maybe you will love a shot, maybe you won't, but it is a free perk of being on your cruise.

Enjoy!

Archived