St. Thomas dive operator suggestions?

pitbullgirl

you can do a beach dive from coki beach. (cokidive.com) I did this in 2006 and it was a pretty decent dive. The beach is really nice......but the area around it looks run down. I would go back though. I have also seen good reviews for admirality dive (admiralitydive.com) but I havent personally used them. I hope this helps.

you can do a beach dive from coki beach. (cokidive.com) I did this in 2006 and it was a pretty decent dive. The beach is really nice......but the area around it looks run down. I would go back though.
Coki beach is fine for a cheap shore dive, but I think you could would probably visit some better dive sites if you do a boat dive trip.

I have also seen good reviews for admirality dive (admiralitydive.com) but I havent personally used them. I hope this helps.
A couple of those reviews might have been mine. I have used them and had a great 3 dives. Yes, you can do a 3 tank trip with them. They provide personal service and take small groups. So yes, I do recommend http://www.admiraltydive.com

I was just in St. Thomas this September and dove the week with Blue Island Divers. They were simply FANTASTIC. They will work with you on a pick up from the ship dock, the dive masters and boat captain were great, and the wreck dives were awesome, the reef dives were good to great. The person to contact with Blue Island Divers is Annabelle or DJ (husband and wife). Convience is the biggest deal with them since they are situated on the side of the island that the ship ports to. For more reviews about Blue Island Divers, check out scuba board. I have not read a bad review about them which caused me to choose them for our trip. Thrilled I did. My wife also did the discovery scuba and fell so in love with the dive shop and teaching staff that she is now taking the e learning course through PADI and our local dive shop in Tennessee.

Archived