It ALWAYS rains in Belize.

jkjmt

This is our fourth time to Belize and the third time it has poured on us. Canival cancelled our River Wallace/Altun Ha excursion.....we were disappointed.....but we shopped and tried to stay dry.

It doesn't always rain. I've spent quite a bit of time in Belize and only had a few days of rain. Keep in mind though that they don't call it the rainforest for nothing.

I do have to say I've spent quite a bit of time in Costa Rica but never had a day without rain there.

Rotten luck with the rain...

Been there in Dec., Feb. and May, and only bad weather encountered was overcast with a few drizzles in May. otherwise beautiful, hot, humid weather.

I will be there next month......I hope that there is no rain because my boys will love the ruin/river tour!! (I already have it booked!! :) )

I knew (expected) I'd get the "rainforest" comment.....:D

...but I too thought the "rainy" season was over. We've been in January, March, and April.

Hmmmm, remind me never to go to Belize on the same day as you ever again:D:eek:! Just kidding you of course. JKJMT and I were on the same cruise and what we had that day was not the typical rainforest sun showers, unfortunately. It was 20 degrees below normal, solidly overcast all day long and raining in a very gray dismal manner most of the day. Do NOT go to Belize with this woman;):eek:;)

Archived