I've searched and searched ....

Occy

for an off white or cream colored skirt suit to no avail. Besides shopping locally on Van. Island, I've gone on ebay, I've googled etc. to no avail. I take a size 12 or 14, depending on the designer. I'd sooner go big so that I can have it altered if I find it's too big.

I want it very plain, a single breasted blazer type jacket (1 or max 2 button) and just a plain pencil straight skirt. A light'ish (weight wise) material, a crepe wld be good. It sounds as if it would be an easy item to find, but I've searched for nearly 2 months now without luck.

If one of you ladies happen to spot one while surfing the web, cld you PLEASE let me know. I'd very much appreciate it. BTW, it wld have to be from a site that ships to Canada.

Many thx. in advance.

Le Suit and Tahari are two popular brands down here - reasonably priced suits. Both have off-white or cream single breasted suits right now.

I checked The Bay's website and they carry Tahari at the Mayfair and Downtown stores in Victoria. Maybe give them a call before taking a trip? Or perhaps they have them in Vancouver or Calgary and you could have one shipped?

If worse comes to worse, let one of us know and we can ship it up to you. I do it for my family all the time ...

Archived