Opinions on Wonder room 6500

beejayvt

Hi All,

I was just assigned Wonder room 6500 and am a little concerned.

I called DCL twice regarding room set-up and received 2 different answers. One agent said there is no couch, only a pull down wall bed and no privacy curtain. The other agent said there is a couch that will convert into a bed for our toddler and a privacy curtain between the queen bed and the couch.

We are traveling with a 2 year old, so a wall bed is an issue. We also would prefer a room with a privacy curtain so we can sit and read without bothering her after she goes to sleep.

Has anyone been in this room? I would love some definitive answers on room set-up!! Any photos would be really helpful!!!!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomreport.cfm?Room=6500

The above site has 3 reports on your room. The first one says to e-mail her if you have questions. So there must be a link to get her e-mail. She does describe the room in detail.

If it is a wall bed then perhaps you could ask for the porta cribs they have. Hopefully a 2 year old could still fit in it and then you wouldnt have to worry about a pull down bed.

The HC room I saw didnt have a privacy curtain and no couch, just chairs and table.

Hope the link helps..

Kathy

Archived