How long for reply

erRN2be

I thought of the spam thing. However, the emails are not there. So I am unsure if Sharon is getting them, however, others are recieving replies. I also spoke with Sharon today to reserve a spot and she stated that I would have a confirmation letter today. I have not recieved one. I turned off my spam filter and reemailed her just in case, but no response as of yet. :(

I am thinking about booking Nativeway for my cruise in March. Can you tell me if they charge your credit card when you make the reservation, or do they wait and charge it when you get there? My hesitation is that we are on the Rhapsody and so far, the ship has not been able to go back to Grand Cayman. However, according to the Cayman Pier schedule, the Rhapsody is supposed to be there when I cruise. I just want to make sure I don't get charged in case the ship ends up not going.

asrubin: they do not charge your cc. you pay the full amount when you arrive at the boat. The cc is just to hold your spot so that you will not be a no show, and Sharon reassures you that if your ship does not come into port for any reason you will not be charged at all.

Chelle

Archived