Princess Sapphire Puerta Vallarta 2-9-2010

gonna miss the kids

Hello,

I'm new to this - so hope I do this right. I thank everyone for all the tips I have read!

My question: We would like to book a private tour of Puerta Vallerta through Superior Tours Vallarta. There are three of us and would like to share the tour with others. How do I find 4 other people wanting to share the tour?

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm new to this - so hope I do this right. I thank everyone for all the tips I have read!

My question: We would like to book a private tour of Puerta Vallerta through Superior Tours Vallarta. There are three of us and would like to share the tour with others. How do I find 4 other people wanting to share the tour?

Thanks!

Your best bet would be to go to the Princess roll call board and see if there is on for your cruise date.

Gonna miss the kids, I did the same thing on our last MR cruise. And, as suggested to you, I posted on our roll call, asking if there were others who wanted to join the 4 of us on our tour. We did find another couple to join us, which was fine, as we weren't interested in filling the van, just defraying the cost a bit. By the way, we also used Superior Tours of Vallarta and we enjoyed our tour with Azael very much!

Good luck!

You will find many taxi's right outside the port when you dock in PV. They are very easy to negotiate a tour of the city with. I've been so many times, that now I just grab the bus and head downtown.

Generally you should be able to negotiate a 3-4 hour tour of the city hightlights for about $15 - $20 per person. Don't pay anymore than that.

Make sure your driver speaks English very well. Don't speak with one guy and let him pawn you off on another without ensuring you will understand.

Make sure the vehicle has working AC if it's hot.

Check the tires...just make sure the vehicle is in good condition.

The downtown area in PV has alot of stores and opportunities for plenty of shopping. The Malecon may be filled with vendors and artists. It's a great place to walk and sit and enjoy the ocean.

Perhaps you could spend a few hours on a nice drive and then be dropped off in the shopping area. Then just grab a taxi to return to the ship.

Archived