Transer from Fort Lauder Dale to the Port of Miami

sailboats

I am cruising on Liberty of the Seas on March 7th and need a transfer from the Cambria Suites in Fort Lauderdale to the Port of Miami. I have booked SAS for the transfer both to and from the hotel but now I am not so sure. I have tried to contact Steve the last couple of days to make a change to the booking both through e-mail and the phone and he has not returned either message. This is very concerning give that I don't want to have communication issues the day of the sailing or the day we return. As an alternate I contacted Fort Lauderdale Airport Shuttle to get a quote from them and they want $149 to $159 each way (so $309 round trip) which seems excessive. I was wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions on who to use for the transfer.

Post this on the DEPARTURE board-Florida...you will get some suggestions

i am using SAS from FLL to HI POM and then was to use them on the return after the cruise to FLL but decided with all the recent posts to go with the ship transfer to the airport...GOOD LUCK

I, too, was hesitant to use SAS last month as I'd never used them before - they were great.

Frank (one of the drivers) left a VM on our cell to call him when we received our luggage. He was right there on the spot - I will definitely use again.

Archived