Juice

Redhead51

I know we had orange juice, apple juice and once we had grape juice.

All the restaurants have juice. None at the drink station.

we just get extra at breakfast and take it to our room and put in the cooler for later in the day.

I think once they had little cans of cranberry juice too but I dont know if they do that all the time. They have Orange and apple juice poured for you in the buffet and the ice bin where cartons of milk is often have cans or containers of different juices too. Be sure and look there.

Dont be shy about taking some to your room. Not sure but if room swrvice has it on the menu you could probably oder it anytime that way too.

You have a mini frig in your room to put drinks in. Its not super cold but it is cool enough for juice. Of course you can request a bucket of ice from your room host and they will bring it to you when ever you want.

You can get ice in a drink cup at the drink station on deck 9 24 hours a day too if you want to pour the juice over ice to really make it ice cold to drink. I like to pour milk over ice wait 10 seconds then drink it ice cold before the ice melts to water it down.

You can also bring a soft sided cooler on board but really there is no need to with the mini cooler frig in your room.

You have a mini frig in your room to put drinks in. Its not super cold but it is cool enough for juice. Of course you can request a bucket of ice from your room host and they will bring it to you when ever you want.

You can get ice in a drink cup at the drink station on deck 9 24 hours a day too if you want to pour the juice over ice to really make it ice cold to drink. I like to pour milk over ice wait 10 seconds then drink it ice cold before the ice melts to water it down.

You can also bring a soft sided cooler on board but really there is no need to with the mini cooler frig in your room.

Thanks!

Archived