Spa prices on the oasis

If you are able to access your reservation on the royal caribbean website then you just have to go to cruise enhancements and then select shop or modify spa and sports, and you can click all the different treatments that are available...let you know that they are cheap, well compared to the little town that I live in...143 something for a facial i think I saw!! Hope that helps

My mom had a standard facial and it was $125. I had the Microdermabrasion/oxygen facial and I think it was $159. Both lasted about an hour. My daughter and I also had 75 minute massages. I had the Thai Poultice massage and it was $195. I believe that a 50 minute swedish massage is $119 as is a 50 minute reflexology.

There is another thread with a link to a scanned copy of the spa brochure. The prices aren't listed but you could see what is offered. In the thread, scroll down to post #35 and you'll see the link to her pictures with the scanned brochure.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1100980&highlight=queenl&page=2

Archived