The Dance Clubs on EOTS

I am a 38yo 1st time cruiser embarking with my gf in about a month. Our ship is EOTS.

We enjoy our nights out and would like to know if the dance clubs on the ship actually play good dance music. Or do they just play cheesy old favorites like MONY MONY or Twist and Shout lol.

Thank you

They play good club music. I have never heard Mony, mony being played there. lol

However, I will warn you that depending on the time of the year you are traveling...

It may be dead, no one in the club. This happened to me on a February cruise. I think I was one of the youngest passengers. There was no one ever in there. Only the final night, I got a few french canadians and we got the party started!

Than other cruises, it is jammin. So I guess it depends on the passengers on the ship at the time. Goodluck and have fun!

I am leaving on Sunday for an Explorer cruise. I will check back after to let you know how it was...:cool:

Archived