getting off the boat in cozumel

martini12345

We just got off the Navigator of the seas our ports were cozumel and belize. When you get off the boat in cozumel you are harassed as you walk to the taxis. there is no other way to get to them but to go through the shops. It was our last time in cozumel.

We just got off the Navigator of the seas our ports were cozumel and belize. When you get off the boat in cozumel you are harassed as you walk to the taxis. there is no other way to get to them but to go through the shops. It was our last time in cozumel.

Which pier? After you went through the shops what did you end up doing?

I understand that you are frustrated. but they truly are just trying to make a living. I've never had a problem with just saying No Gracias, and walking away.

Cozumel is I think one of the more "calm" ports, with fewer vendors bugging you. I'd say if you have the opportunity again, give Cozumel a try. It's a beautiful, fun, island.

... It was our last time in cozumel.

Next time (yes, there will be a next time if you cruise again) just say, "No, gracias." Or you could learn to say, "Leave me alone..." or "Not before I've had my coffee..." in spanish. ...oh, and try Progresso as one of your next pots of call.

Archived