Cabfare to Port of Miami

fordslovetocruise

We fly into that airport last Nov and the best I remember it was $20 there and $20 back. The money is worth it to me. I think there was a fare sign in the cab and it said to the cruise port $20. We always do it that way. We just get our bags and go outside a get a cab. We don't feel like a heard of cattle. Rembember you on vacaction take as less stress as you can. Have fun. Hope this helps.

Cab fare from the FLL airport to Port of Miami is definitely more than $20. I believe it's $50 something... then add to that the tip. Last March we flew into FLL and hired an ABC Limo towncar...cost about $85...they were right there waiting for us and drove us to our Miami hotel, then they were there to pick us up after our cruise...they were always on time.

As far as I'm concerned, a cab is fine...a little less than the towncar...and you don't have to reserve ahead... Also, you could go to the FLL airport website and they have other shuttle services that you may be interested in...

Anyway, cab ride from FLL to Miami is definitely more than $20.

Linda

Archived