Where is the cheapest place to park in New Orleans?

londonandlawson

I was wondering the same thing, I thought I read somewhere about the Fulton Street Parking which is by the Converntion Center, it was like 50 for 5 day cruise. How do you get from there to the pier, can you walk or do they have a shuttle, can you walk thru the center or around it???

Not all hotels specials are listed but here are some:

http://www.neworleanscvb.com/static/index.cfm/contentID/505/sectionID/1/subsectionID/0

I have walked from Fulton Street, but they have a shuttle. You have to walk around the Convention Center. Last I heard, it was $10/day. Before the new cruise terminal, it was one of the port parking facilities. Personally I prefer parking at the port and just taking the elevator instead of a shuttle.

Fulton Street Garage:

P1000247039.jpg

thanks for the pic, we have only left out of Mobile and we parked right there at the terminal and it was VERY easy to get into and out of!! Not sure if we would make it all the way to Nawlins, will probably stop before then get up early and drive the rest of the way in. 50 bucks just sounded better than 80!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived