Transportation from pier to airport question?

clott

We will be going on the Mariner out of Port Canaveral in Oct. Would like to know if anyone knows of a reasonable form of transportation back to the airport. We are going down the day before and renting a car but we need a way to airport when we return. I have heard of Arts limo service but do not know how to get in touch with them . I need all the help that I can get. We don't really want to take rccl bus unless we have to. Thanks for any help.

Cindy

We were also in the same spot.

Trying to decide what form of transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral etc....

We have decided to book a hotel (Holiday Inn Airport using Priceline) and this hotel offers shuttle from airport to hotel. One problem solved.

We decided to go with RCCL transfers from the airport (shuttle from hotel) to Port Canaveral. Main reason being that if hurricanes get in the way and we have to go to Miami (happened last year), that RCCL would get us from Miami to Orlando airport.

We also decided to stay 4 nights post cruise at a WDW Resort which also includes transportation from airport to hotel and back to the airport.

This seems to work for us. Perhaps you might want to consider the same type of arrangement.

I did a search for transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral and did come up with a email address for martin@orlandotaxiservice.com. He replied quickly and his prices were inline with RCCL.

Hope this info helps, good luck and enjoy your cruise.

We had the same problem when we went last February. Although the rccl bus was somewhat of a pain, it was inexpensive and right there when you got off the boat. They are mostly all buses run by mears transportation. You could buy your tickets right on the bus from the driver, which was the cheapest way. Either that or you can rent a car but it's a hassle waiting for the rental agency bus, etc.. Mears was the cheapest and quickest solution to get us to the airport.

Hoog

Archived