VENTURA CABIN + Balcony at Rear of Ship- Please Advise?

girlie21uk

We have never had a balcony before and just booked this holiday without thinking of cabin position!!

On the deck plan it looks as though we are at the rear of the ship......

Any idea how this will be for day dreaming out of the window? :)

Hi we have just been upgraded to D227 on D deck - do you know if we are going to be overlooked?

Cheers

Is the cabin actually overlooking the stern or just at the aft end (cabin Number?)? We generally have an aft cabin on Arcadia & we love the position, watching the wake, good view in & out of ports too. Booked one on Azura.

Hi we have just been upgraded to D227 on D deck - do you know if we are going to be overlooked?

Cheers

D Deck cabins are indeed overlooked, I'm afraid - the balconies on that deck are open to observation from the various decks above. However, the D deck cabins themselves are bigger - I think they're the same width but are about four and a half feet longer; enough room for more furniture.

What were you in before the upgrade? - the best balcony cabins are on C deck; standard cabins but larger balconies, half of which is covered.

We have never had a balcony before and just booked this holiday without thinking of cabin position!!

On the deck plan it looks as though we are at the rear of the ship......

Any idea how this will be for day dreaming out of the window? :)

Which cabin on which deck?

If you've got one of those aft-facing standard balcony cabins on B to E decks, then you've done well: my understanding was that these were very popular cabins and were usually snapped up quickly.

I think that would be a great spot. And no overhang, either, so you won't be watched by those above you!

Archived