Negative Dream Review from Carnival Fanboy Just got back, proceed to flame me

kperkins1982

Oh.....Is that true....Do they have Smoking rooms?....I thought u can just smoke on your balcony?

Thanks

Smoking is permitted in ALL staterooms and balconies except for those designated as "Spa" cabins. That is true of all ships in the Carnival fleet.

Comedy -I've seen all the comedians that were on my cruise before, and some of them had the same jokes, but thats ok, I love the comedy club and always am the loudest person laughing. however I will say that the mc guy is terrible and should be banned from comedy and held in a turkesh prison for crimes against humanity. yes, he is that bad. he goes on for 30 minutes before introducing the comedians with not funny jokes and repeats them night after night even though the comedians change so you sit through this crapfest to get to the good stuff.

OMG!! Very well said! Jeff "The Fun Dude" made me want to slit my wrists! Holy cow he is awful. By the end of the week, just his voice got on my every nerve. He needs a different job.

Archived