Discounts after deposit?

Smithinc49

I'm a first time NCL cruiser. I have done Carnival and RCL. I'm wondering if there are any discounts that I might need to look into. I've already placed a deposit, but I know RCL and Carnival have the stock owner discount. Does NCL have anything (I believe NCL is not publicly traded) that I should be looking into?

There are all kinds of discounts. I got a military discount just last week. Sometimes the discounts are company wide. sometimes they are for particular ships. Sometimes they are for particular iteneraries. Your travel agent or PCC should be able to tell you which ones are applicable. My NCL PCC asked me about them before I asked her. Talk about great service!

Smithinc49 wrote: <<<I'm wondering if there are any discounts that I might need to look into. I've already placed a deposit>>>

Check your cruise pricing weekly on NCL.com. If the price drops, call your TA or if you booked directly with NCL, call them. If your TA refuses to call NCL to get the lower price for you, cancel and find a new TA!

Archived