Cave Tubing In Belize - I Can't Reach Them!

Lizzzys

I've tried 3 different times to reach the folks from cave - tubing dot com and have not received a response any of the times. I've tried to reserve through their website twice, and directly emailed them once to no avail. Are they still operating? We've heard great things and would really like to go on this tour in May! Thanks.

my suggestion - google "Major Tom" and go with them. They are phenomenally professional and personable. They know their stuff. And it is a great time. You can also do the cave tubing and zipline combo through them too. GREAT, GREAT time through them. I think they're one of the best there!

my suggestion - google "Major Tom" and go with them. They are phenomenally professional and personable. They know their stuff. And it is a great time. You can also do the cave tubing and zipline combo through them too. GREAT, GREAT time through them. I think they're one of the best there!

I have done just that! Thanks for the tip. I was reassured by reading they are #2 on TripAdvisor.

I've tried 3 different times to reach the folks from cave - tubing dot com and have not received a response any of the times. I've tried to reserve through their website twice, and directly emailed them once to no avail. Are they still operating? We've heard great things and would really like to go on this tour in May! Thanks.

1. Vitalino Reyes tooks us cave tubing this past week

2. His team is very responsive to e-mails (Judy Wilson)

3. No worries or hassle with him

4. Took us on 2 cave adventure vs. 1 done by other operators

5. Transportation to and from ship, all equipment, guides, and lunch including drinks (water, beer, rum punch). Left port around 9:00 AM and back by 2:30 PM.

6. $45 per person for everything, and this is a family run (> 15 years experience), intimate and fun experience.

5. Transportation to and from ship, all equipment, guides, and lunch including drinks (water, beer, rum punch). Left port around 9:00 AM and back by 2:30 PM.

6. $45 per person for everything, and this is a family run (> 15 years experience), intimate and fun experience.

I'm glad you had a good experience with them. I never did get a response after trying 4 different time both through the website as well as their personal email. Someone else reported that their website had been down but has since been repaired. Too late for us, but we are hoping to enjoy cave tubing with Major Tom!

Your posts amount to nothing but spam. You are posting the same thing over and over in multiple threads! Please stop.

And your signature is obnoxiously long and breaks my browser.

I did email them well over a week ago. I am now no longer interested and would be worried about planning this day with them.

Strange... Yhony emailed me back twice within 30 mins of emailing them. Something has to be wrong on one end of the internet world. :( Check your spam and junk folders?

Archived