Can my friend from the UK

I have a question, my friend and hubby from the UK want to join us on a cruise of the Southern Caribbean departing from San Juan. My ? is can they fly here to Texas then fly with us to SJuan and then back again to Texas then stay a day or so then back to UK without a lot of redtape? Or should they fly from UK to San Juan then onto Tx from San Juan. They have passports so that is not a problem. My second ? is if there a way she can check online with Carnival for prices for them to book? Thanks

gina

Seems the simplest way would be for her to call the 800 Carnival number and ask all those questions. A Carnival PVP would be able to answer anything she has concerns over, that's what they're there for. Good luck. Sounds like a fun cruise w/friends.:)

As long as they have a valid UK passport, they can travel anywhere in the US without a problem. Puerto Rico is a US Territory, so that's not a problem either. I have friends from Germany who fly to LA, stay with friends there, get on a ship, cruise to Hong Kong, fly back to Dallas, and visit with us for a week or so. No problem.

With the Pound being much stronger than the US dollar, it would be cheaper for them to book in the UK. Prices would be much better for them if they book there using the pound rather than in the US.

Hi Gina, (same name as my dear sister )

If your friends have not already booked flights , quite a few sights give you the option of booking multiple flights . We have been to the US 16 times , mostly multiple destinations with Delta , this time (April) we got a great deal with Ebookers. Hope this info helps.:)

Archived