Legend; Do they have the Mocha Chocolate Getaway?

Delta Dear

I saw that drink posted in the pictures of drinks thread. I read it was a new drink. Did they have that as a DOD on the Legend ? Did they have it on the drink menu ?

No they will not have it on the drink menu I do not think because I have never seen it.. you will have to ask for it.. just like the Kiss on the Lips.. I have never seen it listed..

I saw that drink posted in the pictures of drinks thread. I read it was a new drink. Did they have that as a DOD on the Legend ? Did they have it on the drink menu ?

Yes they have it on the new drink menu it is $7.25 and worth every penny. Enjoy and have a few for me. it is a mix of Brogans Irish Cream, Goslings Black Seal Rum, and rich Ghiradelli Chocolate. Seriously, sinfully delicious. (recipe from menu)

Well where was this on my December cruise on the Triumph I never saw it:confused:

Thanks for clarifying it tho...:)

The only place I saw this menu and where I got it from was the Lobby Bar... I saw the same menu in the Lobby Bar on the Dream where Stitch got her drink...

:)

The only place I saw this menu and where I got it from was the Lobby Bar... I saw the same menu in the Lobby Bar on the Dream where Stitch got her drink...

:)

Explains why I have never seen it.. because I never goto the Lobby bar;)

Archived