port question

sfaalum2000

We are going to Alaska in June on Carnival. This is our first cruise. When you get to the port, do you have to get off when you arrive and not allowed back on boat until right before you leave, or can you come and go as you please? I guess what I'm asking is do you have to stay off the boat the whole time?

We are going to Alaska in June on Carnival. This is our first cruise. When you get to the port, do you have to get off when you arrive and not allowed back on boat until right before you leave, or can you come and go as you please? I guess what I'm asking is do you have to stay off the boat the whole time?

When the ship stops at the port, you will be told when the ship is cleared for passengers to get off and then will also be told when all passengers need to be back on the ship. You can stay on the ship the whole time, or you can get off and on as many times as you want during this time...sort of like you would at a hotel.

When you first get to the port where you will first be boarding the ship, such as Seattle where you will be getting on the ship for the first time, most people go through registration, get on the ship and stay there untill its time to leave.

Archived