Can't decide what to do in Aruba--help, please!

jimbug

My DH and I are going on a cruise this fall...an 11-day cruise with 8 ports...and Aruba is our very last stop. I've been to Aruba once before...and spent a wonderful day on Eagle Beach at the Spa del Sol (Manchebo Beach Resort). LOVED every second of it, and was going to do it again, but it's just not DH's thing.

So...my initial thought was to do the kayaking/DePalm snorkeling excursion that is offered through http://www.arubawavedancer.com. However...then we decided to go kayaking in Dominica, so we don't want to do that twice.

My next thought was to do the Riu all-inclusive day pass at $100/each and then purchase a couple's massage from their spa. BUT...I have the opportunity to do something similar at a resort in Grenada for the same price...not to mention it is a smaller facility (but more luxurious), and their staff have been so friendly and helpful via e-mail to help us arrange our day...we're not getting lost in Riu's corporate run-around trying to get information.

So....that leaves me without any ideas for Aruba that don't involve repeating what we're doing in the other islands. We're doing a day sail in Barbados, ATVs/jet skis in St Croix, hiking in St Kitts, and island tours that include snorkeling in St Lucia and Curacao.

Does anyone have any ideas for something different we could do? I don't really want another island tour or snorkeling excursion. DH is not a huge beach person (I know....), so we are only making one dedicated beach day (Grenada) on this trip. Maybe we should just take it easy and walk around Oranjestad? Hmmm....help, please!! :)

there are so many things to do there, Have you looked into The midushi sail snorkle,https://www.kukookunuku.com its fun even if you dont snorkle the crew will entertain you, How about the jeep safari? DelPam Island is fun its a beach and theres also massages there on the beach, its all one price but the massages are not included. If your in for shopping take the bus down to the high rises, they just opened a new plaza mall, across from them and theres a lot of stores..enjoy...you'll be in ARUBA

• 4 weeks later...

Archived