Carnival Valor Review - 10/1/10

Geek Squard

Awesome review. We haven't been on a cruise yet but your review painted a lovely picture. You have a wonderful talent for writing; concise yet descriptive and your sense of humor and adventure were clearly evident. The pictures were wonderful and illustrated some views that helped set the scene, so to speak. Well done!

Thank you, I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I hope you enjoy your cruise, wherever and whenever it may be. If you have any questions about the Valor or this itinerary, be sure and shout up!

Fantastic review! We are considering the Valor for May, provided DH can get time off work. I wasn't too sure what shore excursions to choose but you gave me some good ideas there!

And happy birthday, fellow Capricorn...my birthday is Jan. 10th!

[quote name='Geek Squard']As for beer, I have read that if you buy a case of soda and carefully undo the case you can replace the soda cans with beer cans and then glue the case shut again. Didn't try that myself. ![/QUOTE]

I did this on my first cruise! It worked beautifully!

[quote name='niclan6']Loved your review. We are on the Valor in March. Can you please tell me if there is an outlet in the bathroom - can`t live without my electric toothbrush! :D[/quote]

Unfortunately not. The outlet is by the mirror in the main part of the stateroom.

[quote name='grannymae']Great review! We will be on the Valor in 2 weeks. Can't wait! We are also from Michigan and going out of Detroit-we are about 2 hrs. away also.
Warm wheather will be so nice!![/quote]

Wow - small world. We're in Plainwell not too far from you in Kalamazoo! Have a great time.

[quote name='PirateGal']Fantastic review! We are considering the Valor for May, provided DH can get time off work. I wasn't too sure what shore excursions to choose but you gave me some good ideas there!

And happy birthday, fellow Capricorn...my birthday is Jan. 10th![/quote]

Great stuff; we're just a day apart! The Valor is a great ship with a fantastic itinerary. You'll have a blast. Get to work on DH submitting that vacation request!!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote name='WestTxCruiser'][SIZE=4]Color me confusled:confused::confused: I read the date as 10/1/10.....thinking to myself.......how can this be:confused::confused: then I figured it out.......now I'm gonna go back and read it. [/SIZE][/quote]

Sorry, my bad - I transposed the dates, been out of England for a while now but some habits die hard! :)

Archived