looking for a great cruise with an infant

sugarcoated

Hi all! We are hoping to book a cruise for this May, our daughter will be 15 months. Does anybody have any good ideas of the best cruises for infants? We would prefer something with babysitting so we can have dinner once during the vacation, any help would be great, thank you!

RCCL's Oasis of the Seas has a nursery for ages 6 months to 3 years. Other ships have in cabin babysitting which is first come first served and for a fee. Celebrity has the same babysitting. Oasis, Freedom, Liberty and Independence of the Seas have baby splash zones in their waterpark areas for diapered children.

Disney also has a baby nursery, but you can only sign up for 10 hours per cruise. I'm not sure whether Oasis has a similar limitation. It's only been sailing for 2 months now. ;)

I would repost this question,, but ask about a great cruise for a toddler,, some people consider "an infant" a very young baby,, so may not click on this thread .

I assume your child is toddling now?? I have read some great ideas for things to do with little walkers,, wish I had read them before we took our first cruise with our kids,, years ago..

Cunard youth counselors care for infants and toddlers from ages 1 to 6 in their Play Zone/Nursery. Also offered is evening group babysitting, and there is no limit on the number of hours your child can spend there and it’s free! Your tiny tots under 1 year old may play in the Play Zone too when accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Archived