fellow canucks

cruzcupl

Bob and Tom, I think there has been freezing weather all over N. America recently. It will be -15oC during the day when we fly out to New Orleans. We will be there on the 28th (just before our anniversary) to soak up the sun. Saw that it was only 22oC today though. I need , no crave warm weather. Need something to balance out the margaritas.

Jennifer from Cambridge ON. See you there Tom, but may miss Bob

Just saw on CNN that they had -54ºF in Minnesota...without the wind chill!!! Yikes!

Caesars (that reminds me...I'm going to VEGAS, BABY! Thursday...back Monday PM!)...mmmm....I build them the regular way but add horseradish and then shake, blending the ingredients! Pour it into a cup of ice rimmed with salt (unfortunately, I can't find celery salt here:() and away you go! We even get real Mott's Clamato MOST of the time. If not, I have to make due with some weak imitation called "Kermatto"...bleccchh!....

See ya soon fellow Canucks!

Archived