Cruising to S. Carribean on the Princess Grand on Oct. 8, 2010

PKDris1

Is there anyone out there booked on the Grand Princess from Lauderdale on Febrary 8th? I need info on excursions regarding which ports can be observed without taking excursions. Which ones are in close proximity to the town. Others that are not, I will book excursions with either the ship or independent. Ten ports of call are a lot. Anyone who can advise me on this would be appreciated. Thanks, Pat :D

hey Pat ,

I think you will get awesome results from posting your question under the individual islands in the port of call Caribbean section and on your particular

Princess role call and you'll probably make a lot of new friends . But your right I am sailing in 11 months on the Grand and reading my behind off in the different threads on this site . I usually pull down the map of the country (island) pull it to the side and google all the different tours I see mentioned .

Takes a long time but I find it fun and it keeps me excited this far out . I don't personally use ship excursions I like people but not crowds , I personally like smaller tours and remote spots . Keep it fun and you will get there and I'm sure you'll have a blast ! Ted

Archived