Jewel in ST Thomas 1/26

hlb76

Hello everyone. I was in St Thomas on 1/26 on the Liberty. We where waiting for our tour guide near where the Jewel was docked. While we where waiting a lady fell either off the gangway or the pier into the water. They did a amazing job fishing her out from what I saw.

I was just wondering if she was ok the rest of the trip. She got out of the water and was standing so that looked to be a good sign.

I am not trying to start any issues. I have just been concerned since we saw it all happen. Not what anyone would want to happen on vacation. I wish her well and hope she was able to enjoy the rest of her vacation!

Hello everyone. I was in St Thomas on 1/26 on the Liberty. We where waiting for our tour guide near where the Jewel was docked. While we where waiting a lady fell either off the gangway or the pier into the water. They did a amazing job fishing her out from what I saw.

I was just wondering if she was ok the rest of the trip. She got out of the water and was standing so that looked to be a good sign.

I am not trying to start any issues. I have just been concerned since we saw it all happen. Not what anyone would want to happen on vacation. I wish her well and hope she was able to enjoy the rest of her vacation!

You sure the Jewel ? It was in Roatan near Mexico on 1 / 26 . Maybe it was the Pearl;)

I agree...... All the sudden we heard a thud from the gang way and ppl where running everywhere. The crew handled it so well. I was impressed. All I could think is what would of happened if she hit her head on the ship or the pier. Maybe she did. I was unaware that there was a drill going on at the time. She was very lucky. My hats off to the team of the ship!

Archived