Christmas Cruise

MALLE

Hi All! My family (me, husband, 2 sons and grandson) are looking for a cruise over Christmas leaving from either San Diego or Los Angeles. Any tips? Any boards taking those cruises that I can search? This will be our first family cruise so any help appreciated.

Salle:confused:

Are you looking for suggestions on where to book ? If that is the question, we are not allowed to offer suggestions of which TA's or agencies to use per CC guidelines. Or are you looking for others that are sailing at christmas time in 2010 ? If so, check out the roll call section of CC.

Four major cruiselines have Mexican Riviera cruises out of southern California for next December - Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess and Holland America. Each of these cruise lines has a different "flavor". I would recommend researching the different ships via the review section to get a feel of what ship might suit your group best.

I have spent 3 Christmases with Royal Caribbean and two with Carnival. I have found that I truly enjoy Christmas onboard because, at least for me, it distills the experience. We are in a different locale, but the family spends the day together and it is more about being together than presents. The ships I've been on have had caroling either on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve, and Santa has always visited.

Archived