Chris B755 on CarP

pamwinn

Chris, Do you have anymore pictures of the cabin and balcony? How was it having a neighbor on both sides? Could you hear the ventilators that are beside the cabin next door?

Sure, there's some here and I just started posting some on webshots here

I never saw our neighbors much. I really didn't understand how somebody could book an aft cabin like that and not be out there to enjoy it but they weren't. We've had aft cabins before but usually saw our neighbors some, it was almost like nobody was in those cabins.

Maybe we spend too much time there?....Naaa that location is awesome.

Everybody asks about the ventilators or air conditioning sounds but I have yet to hear them. When the ship is in motion the rushing water sound of the wake of the ship as the propellers move it through the water is what I hear.

And that IS loud.

I didn't realize how loud until we visited some CC friends suite cabin all the way forward in 106 on the Lido deck.

It was so quiet!

We've had that corner cabin before too and that was not an issue then either. What WAS an issue was the crew putting away the metal sheets that they used to cover the pool to make a stage for Island Night the next morning.

Didn't last long but made it sound like we'd pulled up next to a submarine and there were people inside banging to get out.

Great location, Great cabin, enjoy!

Archived