Dolphin Swim in PV

morebeaches

folks seem to love the dolphins everywhere. The only reason not to do dolphins in PV, is that PV has so much more to see. Seems Ixtapa or cabo dolphins would be a better use of limited port time.

Cabo Dolphin tank is steps away from the tender pier

IMG_1770.jpg

Ixtapa dolphins are about 5 miles from the tender pier

IMG_5284a.jpg

PV dolphins are about 5 miles from the cruise ship pier

IMG_9391.jpg

We did the Princess excursion to Vallarta Adventures in December. It was an amazing experience. I felt that it was well-run, though expensive. They have changing booths and provided lockers for our things (not locked though), towels and water. A buffet lunch was included but by the time we got to eat it had been sitting out a while and wasn't too appetizing. You cannot take your own pictures and the ones you can purchase are expensive, but they do provide you a digital copy if you want.

If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them if I can.

Kathy

I'm not sure if I am posting in the correct place.

We are going to be stopping at Cozumel off a Carnival Cruise in February. I was told that there is a great place to swim with the dolphins in Cancun. The ship does one in Cozumel and I know there is another place to go in Cozumel as well. The ship is there until 10:30 at night...

Could someone give me advice as to where to go? Should we stay in Cozumel? We are traveling with our three teens.

Thank you! :)

We have done the dolphin swim in PV, and loved it. Lot's of interaction with the dolphins. The excursion was a 1/2 day, and we still had time to do a zipline tour in the afternoon.

They don't let you take any pictures with your own camera though. They take pics, and they are pricey, but worth the memories.

Archived