Calabaza Sailing - Best Excursion on Island

tntheresa

http://www.calabazasailingcruises.com/crew.html

This is the best tour you can take while in Barbados. I did this in October of 09. Dan and Kallie are fabulous. They are fun and cater to all kinds. My daughter is 7 and she said it was the best day of her life. They serve you drinks and snacks like you were royalty. They are fabulous!!!

You get to swim with sea turtles and snorkel around ship wreck areas. It's so much fun!! Don't miss this. Worth every penny.

Tell them Theresa and Gracie from Nashville, TN sent you.

I added a bit more info...

They only take a maximum of 12 guests per sailing so you wont feel crowded like the other boats. They take you for a long enjoyable sail while they serve you banana bread made fresh by Gina the owner. They tell you all about the island and the resorts. Kallie and Dan are full of info. When you get to the first stop you get to snorkel and swim with the sea turtles. This is so much fun. The turtles come right up to you and swim right by you. My daughter did not want to get in the deep water but just seeing the turtles from the boat was a huge highlight for her. You get ample time at each spot and you never feel rushed. Then we went to a quiet spot right off a beach where they prepared and served a wonderful home made lunch. It was a huge amount of food. There was salads, fish, chicken, sides and homemade mac n cheese for my daughter. She loved it. It's really unbelievable the service you get on this boat. I really fell in love with Kallie and I'm single so it's okay. ha Dan let my daughter steer the ship (kinda) and Kallie made her feel really special by showing her how to flip drinks w/o the soda falling out and showing her it was okay to lay on the front of the boat. She was terrified at first but after ten minutes with Kallie she was up there alone.

Later they took us to another snorkeling spot and I was really a bit afraid in the deep water and Kallie stayed right by my side the entire time so I was so nervous. The trip was about 5 hours in total and just seem to fly by. It's just a nice relaxing trip where you are catered to hand and foot.

Do not pass this up. It's worth every penny and you will never forget it. Going on another cruise in December of this year and and I plan to take this same tour just because it was such a great day!!!!!

Tell them Theresa and Gracie from Nashville, TN sent you.

In October it was $100 per adult and $50 for my 6 year old daughter. It sounds expensive but for 5 hours of great service it's so worth it. This includes the great snorkeling, a homemade lunch buffet and all the drinks you can want (alcoholic and non alcoholic).

Best of all they have a nice bathroom on board!!!!

I've been on dozens of excursions and this was the best.

Archived