B2B question

SlyOldLady

I assume your talking about booze from the ship duty free shop. We generally don't buy from the ship but buy onshore and turn it in on our return to the ship. On our b2b, they delivered what we bought ashore to our room after the first cruise. It was in our room the whole 2nd cruise.

I assume your talking about booze from the ship duty free shop. We generally don't buy from the ship but buy onshore and turn it in on our return to the ship. On our b2b, they delivered what we bought ashore to our room after the first cruise. It was in our room the whole 2nd cruise.

sorry I didn't clarify "booty" I like the Beefeaters a little too much and the price onboard is nearly $40.00 cheaper than at home! I don't think I will be able to purchase at landbased duty free (not sure on this) I'll probably end up ordering a bottle during the first segment and see if the drink fairy shows up :D Thanks for the reply!

Thank's...that will make packing a little easier.

We have heard reports that duty free purchases will not be turned over to passengers who are on b2b cruises until the end of their second cruise. But that is if you order the products during the period prior to the first disembarkation sales. For one or two days preceeding this, you are allowed to purchase duty free and take it with you to your cabin. There is no cross-references as to what passenger will disembark. So do not purchase duty free until this occasion. Where there have been cross references with two consecutive cruises (not b2b) we have asked those who we have met on the first cruise and who are then disembarking to purchase the duty free supplies on our behalf.

We have heard reports that duty free purchases will not be turned over to passengers who are on b2b cruises until the end of their second cruise. But that is if you order the products during the period prior to the first disembarkation sales. For one or two days preceeding this, you are allowed to purchase duty free and take it with you to your cabin. There is no cross-references as to what passenger will disembark. So do not purchase duty free until this occasion. Where there have been cross references with two consecutive cruises (not b2b) we have asked those who we have met on the first cruise and who are then disembarking to purchase the duty free supplies on our behalf.

Thanks for the heads-up. I seem to be learning more each day :)

this has not been the case on 3 of our b2b, (all Carribbean, two 7 days, 2 10 days and 2 14 days) each time we ordered on the first sailing and received at the end of the first sailing in our cabin.

on our recent panama trip which was a 2 days cruise to San Fran then 15 days to Fort Lauderdale (considered b2b as booked separately) we were NOT able to purchase booze on the first sailing - and if we did it would be delivered at the end of our entire voyage.

So I guess it depends on the type of b2b? Like if you booked the 14 day Caribbean Princess out of San Juan it is actually a b2b but they sell it as a 14 day too.

Archived