Best Zip Lines in Puerto Limo

frank_Com

• 1 month later...
I've noticed they are several zip line companies in Costa Rica. Just wondered which ones people would "Highly Recommend" and which ones people stay away from.

Thanks for the suggestions. Frank

Check out your lucky tours... he would know.. we used him last week and I think he took us to Cedar Valley. I'm not 100% sure but we ziped over a river not just trees.. I would recommed him.

• 2 weeks later...
Check out your lucky tours... he would know.. we used him last week and I think he took us to Cedar Valley. I'm not 100% sure but we ziped over a river not just trees.. I would recommed him.

We are about to go, please tell me how scary or intense these are. Do you feel safe? How high are most of them? I do know the one over the river is very high & quite scary looking, but that is the only one I've seen. Please give m info that will make up my mind to do or not to do!:eek:

We are also using Eduardo for the zipline and canal tour - did you get back to the pier area with time for shopping? How is the shopping there? Just wondering which port to try to get the souveniers. We are going to Panama - limited shopping at the pier from what I read; Limon; and Belize.

Thanks for any input. 3 days till we fly to Florida - YEA!!

Archived