Dress Code Solution!

Cindy-Sue

That's what I said, Ma: there's an extra charge for alternative dining. And then you aren't allowed to go to karaoke or to hear the DJ or to Battle-of-the-Sexes Trivia because you aren't dressed appropriately.

How is it that you can stand casual night on Celebrity? After all, people wear casual clothes, which you said--in another thread--would make you feel like you were in McDonald's. (Dawson would be horrified at such a thought.) Do you really feel like McDonald's on casual night? Do your fellow passengers become less interesting to you when they wear casual clothes? Does the food taste less good? Is the service less "refined?" Does it make you feel less "superior?"

I never said I feel like McDonalds on casual night. I notice you didn't show a quote. I love casual nights. What I said was it would be too bad if everything were the same everywhere and used having McDonalds all over the world as an example. I don't like to dress up all the time...only when I'm requested to. I've never used the word "refined" in any of my posts. As I said, there's no extra charge for alternative dining, just a suggestion for a tip. If you consider that a charge, be my guest. You seem to be having hallucinations...even making up "quotes".

I invite you to show me a quote in any of my posts where I said any such thing. I guess I must have really gotten under your skin. I'm not the one who's acting superior. After all you are the one with all the references to the opera, broadway, etc. You taunt everyone with your posts, tell everyone that what they think is "hogwash" and "poppycock" and you accuse me of feeling superior. The only point I've ever made about dressing up is that it's what is requested, and it can be a pleasant experience, just as casual nights are. You'd really be humorous if it weren't so pitiful.

You really need to use your hot spur on someone else. It doesn't work very well on me.

Do your fellow passengers become less interesting to you when they wear casual clothes? Does the food taste less good? Is the service less "refined?" Does it make you feel less "superior?"

Do you hallucinate often?

-dave

"Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental."

i posted a thread a while back when the boards changed format. i basicly commeted on a lot of new posters to this board who were very combative in nature. as time has gone i have noticed that these posters do not have many posts and are not loyal to any one cruiseline board. which leads me to believe that their hobby is to just stir the pot. i would not be surprised if not only these poster have never sailed celeb but have never cruised at all. so ma and other (incl myself) please dont let these a$$e$ get under your skin.

I don’t see why you guys argue this point all the time, I simply imbibe by the rules and dress appropriately, and I have never had a problem. Here’s a photo from my recent cruise on The Zenith!

tux.gif

Archived