western itinerary - formal nights

Josiepug

We are sailing on the western caribbean cruise in June and are thinking about scheduling a specialty restaurant one evening. With no compasses available (only easterns for now), is there any rhyme or reason to when formal nights are scheduled? Are formal nights always held on cruising days for example? Or the the last night of the cruise? Thanks for your help!

I have emailed RCI on numerous occasions on this, and the most recent response I have had is…

Many thanks for your email. Having been in contact with the Retaurant

Operations Manager onboard Oasis of the Seas, please be advised of the

scheduled formal nights for your cruises:

08 May sailing > 09 May & 13 May

15 May sailing > 16 May & 18 or 19 May

However, do please be aware that the number of formal nights is at the

ship's discretion and the days that they fall on are also subject to

change.

here's the reply i got. we're sailing the western itinerary 5/29/10, so our formal nights (according to the response i got) would be nights 2 and 7.

Formal nights for your cruise are tentatively scheduled for May 30, 2010 and June 4, 2010. Please note that this is subject to change at the Captain's discretion. Please consult the daily Cruise Compass guide once onboard for specific information.

here's the reply i got. we're sailing the western itinerary 5/29/10, so our formal nights (according to the response i got) would be nights 2 and 7.

Formal nights for your cruise are tentatively scheduled for May 30, 2010 and June 4, 2010. Please note that this is subject to change at the Captain's discretion. Please consult the daily Cruise Compass guide once onboard for specific information.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.....not that I don't believe that was the response you got:).....I can't see them putting a formal on last night.

Archived