Hilton Barbados--questions about the day pass

world_traveler_et

I have sent several e-mails to the Hilton Barbados (info.barbados@hilton.com) regarding their day pass but haven't heard back from the Company. I will be arriving in Barbados via AOS on March 16, 2010. Does anyone else have another e-mail that has worked? Otherwise, I will give the Hotel a call directly. Also, if anyone has been to the Hilton Barbados using their day pass did you purchase it prior to arriving in Barbados? Was the day pass worth it? How much was the taxi to the Hotel? I have been to Barbados before and was just looking for a relaxing beach day close to the pier. If I don't go to the Hilton my second choice is the Boatyard. Thanks in advance for you comments!

I have sent several e-mails to the Hilton Barbados (info.barbados@hilton.com) regarding their day pass but haven't heard back from the Company. I will be arriving in Barbados via AOS on March 16, 2010. Does anyone else have another e-mail that has worked? Otherwise, I will give the Hotel a call directly. Also, if anyone has been to the Hilton Barbados using their day pass did you purchase it prior to arriving in Barbados? Was the day pass worth it? How much was the taxi to the Hotel? I have been to Barbados before and was just looking for a relaxing beach day close to the pier. If I don't go to the Hilton my second choice is the Boatyard. Thanks in advance for you comments!

Please, somebody, give their input. I'm sailing next week and would very much appreciate some info. Thanks

OK I will try, I don't see the need for a day pass, you can use the beach if you want & most hotels don't mind you popping in for lunch & a drink....& if you use their pool.... Boatyard will be more lively if that's what you want. Taxi....guess $US10 would cover it I posted a taxi calculator on here somewhere, I'll try to bump it up.

OK I will try, I don't see the need for a day pass, you can use the beach if you want & most hotels don't mind you popping in for lunch & a drink....& if you use their pool.... Boatyard will be more lively if that's what you want. Taxi....guess $US10 would cover it I posted a taxi calculator on here somewhere, I'll try to bump it up.

Thank you!

Archived