Scuba Divers needed - Belize, Feb 16 (Ship's Tour Cancelled) +

scubacruiser2

I appologize for posting this here. This has been posted on the Scuba and Snorkeling board, and I know this is not the correct place for this message; however, this is where most people look. The scuba board does not seem to get a lot of play.

Also many people on this cruise who might not look at the scuba board, might be traveling with a diver planning on diving with the ship's tour in Belize, and they might want ot pass along the info that the diving tour has been cancelled.

I'm on RCCL Splendour of the Seas, arriving Belize Feb 16, at 7am and departing at 5pm. (This will be 6am and 4pm local time.)

I had pre-booked the ship's tour and just received notification that it has been cancelled.

I have been in contact with Several dive ops and due to timing and logistics, they all recommend contacting Belize Sea Sports.

I have done this and they're comments were that they have had a few inqueries, but no confirmations, so at this time they cannot commit. This would be for diving the barrier reef, the Atolls are too far away to make it feasible to get out and back in time.

If anyone is interested, email me at mldziech@fuse.net and maybe we can get enough divers to commit, so that they will have a boat just for us.

Mike

Archived