Snorkeling Advice

Paul65

I'm interested in a snorkeling trip in Roatan. Any advice on some of the best places to go or best tour operators for snorkeling? Can be from shore or boat.

We snorkled right off the shore at Tabyana Beach. It was amazing. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I'm interested in a snorkeling trip in Roatan. Any advice on some of the best places to go or best tour operators for snorkeling? Can be from shore or boat.

We've snorkelled at Tabayana beach and Half Moon Bay from shore. Went out snorkelling with Patrick from Subway WaterSports along the south shore. Did the Upachaya Snorkel Tour with Barbara on the north shore.

Personally,IMVHO snorkelling from the beach is like going on a swim with snorkel gear:rolleyes:. My best experience in Roatan was with Upachaya. We were in the water, by boat, for a few hours, with no other tourist in sight.:D We swam around and over a ship wreck. We saw lots of aquatic life, and abundant coral. Swimming over the "wall" was very cool ;). A vertical drop off of over 200 ft. :D Barb only takes out a maximum of 10 guests, so you may have to reserve early if this sounds like what you are after.

Have a good time.

Archived