Must Do Excursions in Cozumel!

flgirl10

Hello everyone :D

I am planning my 1st cruise ever on the Carnival Imagination to Key West & Cozumel on March 1st. My boyfriend & I are going for our spring break (ages 22 & 23) & although we love to drink and have fun we definitely want to go to non-touristy places and experience local food and drink! I have read countless reviews on here and seen that the Bar Hop bus is very popular! I visited their website however & saw that the average age of the tour looks to be about 50-70 years old! I don't mind going on a tour with people of all ages but I would prefer to be with at least a few people in their 20s. Do you guys think the bar hop would be a good idea... or any other suggestions for good excursions for people in their 20s??

Thanks for the help guys !

Consider the Isla Passion by Twister Boat. We booked through Carnival for $65pp - all inclusive beach, not all drinks are included, but rum punch, beer & soda are. The boat ride over was a total blast. You will get SOAKED but it is so much fun. (I am not a thrill ride person) The island is where one of the Corona commercials was filmed.

Hello everyone :D

I am planning my 1st cruise ever on the Carnival Imagination to Key West & Cozumel on March 1st. My boyfriend & I are going for our spring break (ages 22 & 23) & although we love to drink and have fun we definitely want to go to non-touristy places and experience local food and drink! I have read countless reviews on here and seen that the Bar Hop bus is very popular! I visited their website however & saw that the average age of the tour looks to be about 50-70 years old! I don't mind going on a tour with people of all ages but I would prefer to be with at least a few people in their 20s. Do you guys think the bar hop would be a good idea... or any other suggestions for good excursions for people in their 20s??

Thanks for the help guys !

I'm not a huge drinker, so I couldn't tell you about the bar hop, but my wife and I had a blast on our excursion in Cozumel and we're in our 20s (29 and 28). We did the ATV & Beach Adventure which we booked through Carnival. It was so much fun, zooming on the ATVs off road, through the woods and getting to see all types of beautiful scenery and Mayan stuff in El Cedral. You get pretty dirty though, so be sure not to wear anything too nice.

Then after that they take you to this beach area, where you can chill in the sun or go snorkeling. While the beach was a little rocky, it was excellent for snorkeling, I saw a ton of fish. Here are some pics:

10726_539455035857_23603605_31048634_1432227_n.jpg

10726_539455055817_23603605_31048638_7292815_n.jpg

10726_539455105717_23603605_31048648_835746_n.jpg

10726_539455130667_23603605_31048653_7046190_n.jpg

10726_539455160607_23603605_31048659_7665241_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

my husband and I LOVED the jeep tour we are in our mid twenties as well as the other couple with us and we had a blast! my fav part of the whole cruise and our cruise was great!!! so consider that! we had a great time driving through the beaches and then had a great lunch with snorkeling and beach time!!! loved it!

Archived