Might have to cancel cruise - what options do we have????

Aussie TJE

[quote name='Sandielle']Good one, Tamarah. You did it! Changed the clock that is. :rolleyes:
All the best for the future. My DH had a quadruple bypass 10 years ago and so far has been fine... They can do so much for heart problems nowadays.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realise how clever I actually was - it was actually quite easy and thought I should make a new one while I was in my clever mode! This is really taking my mind of my OH - he's still in a bit of pain and getting used to the morphine (apparently is can take a few weeks). Dad appears to be ok and I don't think they do anything about the heart murmur (he's 87).

Glad to hear that you DH is fine after his quadruple bypass - they do like to worry us don't they!

[quote name='tamarah']Hi Johhno, glad to hear the you loved the Sun Princess and were upgraded to a mini suite! I still can't believe how it has all worked out. I'd love it if you could e-mail me the photos of your mini that you mentioned - what number did you have? My e-mail address is tamarah_enright @ hotmail dot com[/QUOTE]

Hi Tamarah,
I sent you some photos of our Mini Suite on the SP,did they come through ok.

Cheers Johhno

[quote name='Johhno']Hi Tamarah,
I sent you some photos of our Mini Suite on the SP,did they come through ok.

Cheers Johhno[/QUOTE]

My apologies for not responding sooner Johhno. My OH has been unwell yesterday and today, so my mind has been all over the place.

They did come through. Thanks so much for sending them to me, I really appreciate it.

[quote name='tamarah']My apologies for not responding sooner Johhno. My OH has been unwell yesterday and today, so my mind has been all over the place.

They did come through. Thanks so much for sending them to me, I really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

No need to opologise Tamara I didnt mean to put you on the spot.
You just take care of those boys in your life,first things first.
Hope tommorow is a better day.
Take care.

Johhno

[quote name='Johhno']No need to opologise Tamara I didnt mean to put you on the spot.
You just take care of those boys in your life,first things first.
Hope tommorow is a better day.
Take care.

Johhno[/QUOTE]

Thanks for understanding Johhno. My boy is not well at the moment, so I'm takking him to hospital today. Gotta try and get my boy well.

Take care too!

Archived