Noon flight out of MCO?

Is it possible to make a noon flight out of MCO from Freedom of the Seas? We will be using a private town car service, so they will be waiting for us when we disembark. So, all we would need to do is pick up one bag and get our driver, drive to the airport, and get to the gate. Is it possible, or would it require a lot of rushing with a great chance we would miss our flight?

We will also have our 11 yr old with us, so please figure that into the mix.

Thanks!

Great - thanks so much! That will allow us to get to our home by 5, versus midnight. Hope you all enjoyed your cruise. Our last one was on Princess (DH's first time with them) and there was a huge difference. So, we are coming back to RCCL and Celebrity as their customer service is much better, especially in the MDR.

Great - thanks so much! That will allow us to get to our home by 5, versus midnight. Hope you all enjoyed your cruise. Our last one was on Princess (DH's first time with them) and there was a huge difference. So, we are coming back to RCCL and Celebrity as their customer service is much better, especially in the MDR.

This is just a reply to your last statement and has nothing to do with your question about making your flight so I hope no one flames me over this but just wanted to agree with you about the good service on RCI. We were on the FOS about three weeks ago and we could not ask for any better service. It was very obvious that they were really working on improving their service. They also spoke to us about making sure that we completed the surveys that we received at the end of the cruise. We gave them high marks and extra tips. BTW the last two cruises we were on were Princess and have no complaints with them but just felt that on the FOS they went above and beyond to make us happy.

We, too, did not have any problems per se on Princess, but after cruising on RCCL and Celebrity, did notice a marked difference in customer service.

Our steward was great, as were the bartenders in our before dinner drink bar. However, dinner service was very spotty and we did not have the same assistants each evening. Thus, no iced tea waiting for me, no after dinner scotch for DH, and had to tell my preferences each night. I know, rough life, but when you are used to being pampered on the other ships you come to expect it.

So glad you enjoyed FOS. We are looking forward to it, especially since it is our son's first cruise (and he is excited, too!)

Archived