Spirit Amenties

cruisemama69

Sailing on Spirit to alaska in June. This is our first Carnival cruise.

Wondering if they have an indoor pool and whirlpools?

If fridge in cabin stays cool enough for medicine?

Do they provide blankets if you want to stay on deck and enjoy the beautiful scenery?

Is pizza and room service only options for late night dining?

thanks for the info.

I've been on the Spirit in Mexican Riviera so I'm not sure what they do in Alaska. The main pool & jacuzzi's have a sliding roof that closes for when it gets cold or its raining. The only other indoor jacuzzi is in the spa.

For late night food, there is pizza, ice cream, room service for cold stuff. I think but I'm not positive the deli is also open. Some nights they have a midnight buffet like the mexican fiesta or something that usually starts at 11pm or 11:30 or something. Look in the capers for it.

Fridges will keep already cold things fairly cool but not sure it would be right temp for RX. Talk to your room steward about it or send a message to special needs dept to make sure they have something arranged for you. I personally would bring a little ice chest no bigger than 12x12x12.

We were just on the Spirit to Mexico. The roof closes over the main pool and hot tub. It was open on our trip. There is an indoor hot tub in the gym. I think we had a fridge but the cabinet was locked. We never asked the steward to open it so I am not sure how cold it was or if it was actually a mini bar.

There were robes in the cabin so you could take those on deck and you can get towels from the pool so you could use those to stay warm. Maybe ask the cabin steward for an extra blanket.

Late night dining- late night buffet line with hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, chili, side dishes (potato salad and a couple of others), cookies and brownies. This was open usually 11:00 to 12:30. One night there was a full Mexican buffet.

Pizza is open 24 hours a day. They will make it for you if what you want is not ready. Soft serve is open 24 hours a day as well. You can get room service too.

Someone posted the deli is open but it was not on our cruise.

Jen in SoCal

Sailing on Spirit to alaska in June. This is our first Carnival cruise.

Wondering if they have an indoor pool and whirlpools?

If fridge in cabin stays cool enough for medicine?

Do they provide blankets if you want to stay on deck and enjoy the beautiful scenery?

Is pizza and room service only options for late night dining?

thanks for the info.

Archived