Seagrape vs Royal Palms

hartskys

Can't speak about Sea Grape because we never been there, but have been to Royal Palms and it is very nice. Chairs and umbrellas available for rent. Water sports as well. Nice ocean front restaurant where we enjoyed a burger and a brew with a beautiful view. Changing rooms and showers. It's very close to where the tender docks.:)

Like PP, can't speak for Sea Grape, but we LOVE Royal Palms. It's only about $4 a person (if I remeber correctly) for the bus ride over and the chairs are available pretty cheap, too. Also all the watersports, i.e. jetskis, parasailing are reasonably priced. We can do a whole day at Royal Palms with all the watersports cheaper than most excursions through the cruise line. HTH.

I have been looking to try and find the current cost of renting chairs and have been unable to find it. Does anyone know how much they are at each place?

At Royal Palms chairs were $7 each and $10 for umbrella 2 weeks ago. I think it's quite similar at Sea Grapes. It's been a while since I was at Sea Grapes.

I have been looking to try and find the current cost of renting chairs and have been unable to find it. Does anyone know how much they are at each place?

Last week (Friday) we were at Royal Palms and the chairs were $7 each and the Umbrellas were $10. However, the ran out of umbrellas very early....and it was hooottttt on Friday (pushing 90 degrees with little breeze).

Archived