TONS of luggage Canada Place

Vanisle

We are cruising on the 27 th of April

Myself and Mike who is a quadriplegic

We will have our normal luggagae as well as a hoyer lift , a manual chair , a commode chair and all sorts of other medical stuff...air mattress , chair charger ect.

I will be parking underground at Canada Place.

How do I get all that to the ship by myself ? Yikes

Before actually parking you can pull into a drop off zone (underground), where porters will take your luggage and arrange to get it onboard. They don't expect compensation and we have always found them to be very helpful. I think as long as all your belongings are properly tagged and identified you could drop everything here, then park and then begin the boarding process.:)

Before actually parking you can pull into a drop off zone (underground), where porters will take your luggage and arrange to get it onboard. They don't expect compensation and we have always found them to be very helpful. I think as long as all your belongings are properly tagged and identified you could drop everything here, then park and then begin the boarding process.:)

Not tip porters? Of course you tip porters. But- this is your answer to getting things to the ship. You might even want to let Mike out there too since getting from the parking might be a fair ways. Although you should also see if you can arrange for handicapped parking. Have a wonderful trip!

Archived